Friday, December 7, 2007

Cindy’s Wags and Wiggles



Home Pet Care Services in Piedmont, Oakland, Berkeley and Orinda.

The next time you are planning to travel, why not leave your pets where they are most comfortable - at home! You will be glad you did!
Insured and Bonded!
Services:
LOTS of loving care
Provide food and water for dogs and cats
Administer oral medications and vitamins
Clean litter boxes
Daily walks
Newspaper, mail and plant watering
Send email updates
Night/Day lighting adjustments

Daily Dog Walks
Does your pooch get lonely while you are away on vacation? Let me come to the rescue! I offer twice daily at home visits with 25 and 50 minute dog walks, and I only service one household at a time so your pet will get the extra special care that he/she deserves. I can take your dog for a romp in the park to enjoy their favorite sniffing spots or I can just take them for a stroll around their favorite neighborhood hangouts. I can also can reinforce training techniques, administer medications, give food and water, and I always pick up after your pet inside or out.
In-Home Cat Care
Going out of town and your kitty needs some loving while you're gone? I offer 25 minute visits and come each morning before noon. Is your kitty extra social? I can offer 50 minute visits or come 2 times per day. At each visit, I will feed and give fresh water to your cat; clean and change their litter box; and administer medications. During our play dates, your cat will not only get to share a favorite toy, but they also get plenty of cuddle time. If your kitty prefers to play hide and seek, I am more than happy to spend time retrieving your mail and newspapers, adjusting the lights in your home, and/or watering your plants or garden.


ASAP Transportation Services

Personal Concierge
Too busy to run all of your errands? Need a ride to your appointments? Let me help you! I offer door to door transportation services. I can help you run errands, give you a ride to your medical appointments, hair appointments, pick up dry cleaning, wait for repairmen and/or special deliveries, etc.


Don't see what you need listed?


Just ask me and I will try to accommodate you!
Contact a 4th Generation Piedmonter
Cindy Fritschi Fleming 510-547-4677

15 comments:

Cindy Fritschi Fleming said...

Cindy,

Thank you for the special care and extra attention you provided to me and my family. You over-delivered on service and are a trusting person.

Thanks again,

Scott Thompson

Anonymous said...

Cindy did an outstanding job of taking care of my 3 cats while I was away for 2 weeks; they never looked better.

Not only did she feed them and change the litter boxes twice a day, but she groomed and played with them on a daily basis.

You can't go wrong with the kind of service that Cindy provides.

A Very Grateful Client,

Gwen Fox

Anonymous said...

Cindy is a caring, responsible, committed individual who gives 101% She had taken good care of our two cats, bird and dog when we are away. Our pets love her.
She is terrific.
Jill

Anonymous said...

Cindy saved my trip to Costa Rica, when my former dog sitter had to cancel. Cindy stepped in so I could enjoy my trip without worries. Now my dog smiles when she sees Cindy. True story.

You're the best.

Thanks,
Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Cindy has saved me on many occasions when I needed help with my dog. My samoyed loves her and I am worry free when I can have Cindy care for her when I am away for the day. It simplifies my life and I know she is in excellent hands! She knows the area so well and is totally capable and trustworthy.
Thanks Cindy!
Jane

proxydoc said...

Cindy is a true dog lover's friend and helpmate. She really helped us out in a pinch when we suddenly needed attention for our pampered pooch. Two grateful dog parents: Karen and Phil

Natalie Cuttler said...

Our 3 kitties and 1 bird were so happy to have Cindy come and take care of them. It felt so good to know they were in trusted and caring hands while we were away. Cindy is the BEST!

Gini Erck said...

Cindy has been a Godsend to our household since we discovered her service a year ago! Planning for time away has never been less stressful, and we always return to a perfectly clean house; neat stacks of mail and newspapers; healthy, happy plants and gardens; and - most important - healthy, happy cats, including the diabetic Franny, whose insulin injection Cindy administers daily along with a lot of love and grooming. Cindy is thorough, responsive, and completely responsible. If our dog needed her care, we wouldn't hesitate; she has even driven our family to SFO! We recommend Wags and Wiggles with gratitude and complete confidence.

Jeanne Coyne said...

Thanks for taking care of "THE MONSTER" while we were on vacation. I don't think she even missed us. and thanks too for turning us on to the off leash at Sibley. See you on the (dog) beaten path!
Daizey, Jeanne and John

Anonymous said...

Cindy does a great job taking care of both my elderly dog and my crazy cat while I am out of town. She is very reliable and the dog and cat get along well with her. I recommend her highly.

Carol Light

Mike H. said...

Cindy has been picking my son up from school nearly every school day for the past year. I delighted with her care. Very dependable, very humane and likable. And my son is happy, too!

Anonymous said...

I just can't get enough of this womens service! I feel so much more comfortable leaving my dogs at home for the day knowing that Cindy will be there to help out. Thank you.

Unknown said...

Really enjoyed this blog post, is there any way I can receive an update sent in an email when you write a new post?


Professional Relocation Services

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update, is there any way I can receive an email sent to me when you write a fresh article?


Professional Relocation Services

Unknown said...

Dog Salon services and cat grooming in Santa Barbara most of the dog and cat owners have ignored. These types of the services can make your dog and cat feel and look totally new and fresh and these types of services in your budget prices at Santa Barbara.

Pet Care Services Santa Barbara